• quotes
  • photo of the day
  • Tuesday, September 3, 2013

    Nivea moisturizer

    Nivea Moisturizers





    On the back of the can:

    Most sold moisturizer worldwide.
    Wherever your skin needs especially rich & mild care
     with skin related Eucerit



    Nivea is my go-to moisturizer not just because it’s cheap but i can always grab it anywhere not like other
     moisturizers that is being sold in a specific , if not, selected stores in my locality.




    I have two, the bigger can stays in my room while the smaller can stays in my make up kit 
    in case i need touch ups.  I have a combination type of skin. It really gets dry during the
     cold months, not just because of the cold air but also the cold water and my soap even if
     i’m using facial wash. 


    pros

    l It’s a rich moisturizer, it makes my skin smoother
    l It makes my pores smaller
    l It removes the white spots & flaking of my skin
    l Can be used as primer, it makes my make up last
    l It doesn’t have a strong fragrance
    l The moisturizing effect lasts all day



    cons
    l If only this product have something more on it not just moisturizing effect, i mean other moisturizers have whitening effects, vitamins , dark spot remover etc... 
    l It’s shiny when worn, you have to top it off with powder 



    I have more likes than dislikes about this product 
    I would rate this as 9/10  :)


    No comments:

    Post a Comment